To set up your Star Micronics printer, please follow this step-by-step guide:
- Open the Cuboh app, open Settings by tapping the three horizontal lines in the top right corner.
2. Once in the main Settings menu, click Printer Settings
3. Wait for the printer(s) to show up, Cuboh is scanning your local network for a compatible printer.
If you are unable to find the printer, please ensure that the tablet is connected to the same wi-fi network the printer is routed to.
5. When a compatible printer shows up, tap the checkbox on the right side, adjacent to the printer name and IP address. Then tap, "Set Printer(s)"
6. Upon confirmation (as seen in picture below), your printer is now connected to the Cuboh app.
Need a refresher on a certain setting? Check out this article on how to manage your settings on the Cuboh app!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, via phone at 855-572-8264, or through the Live Chat icon on Cuboh.