1. Plug in the TP Link.
2. Switch on Share Hotspot mode.
3. Connect the tablet to the TP Link Wifi (you should have a card in the box with the network name and password).
4. Navigate to tplinkwifi.net on the tablet. Follow the prompts and connect to your in-house wifi when it shows the list of networks. (This article walks through it nicely with screenshots)
5. On the next page, name the two TP Link networks "Cuboh Printer".
6. Click Finish.
7. Plug the printer into the TP Link with an ethernet cable. Perform a connection check by turning the printer off, holding FEED, and switching it back on. If the second ticket shows an IP number, you're connected!
8. If the printer is successfully connected, go to the network settings on the tablet and connect to your Cuboh Printer network. Give it a few minutes as it can take a little while to configure. Check the connection by navigating to any website.
9. Go to the Cuboh app and find the Printer Settings. When the printer comes up, select it and hit Set Printers.
10. You're ready to receive orders!
If you ever need a refresher on a certain setting, check out this article on how to manage your settings on the Cuboh app!
If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team via email at email@example.com, via phone at 855-572-8264, or through the Live Chat icon on Cuboh.