These instructions are for the Vankyo Matrixpad S20, but are similar for other Android tablets.
1. On the Tablet, open the Cuboh app and navigate to settings.
2. Select "Change Notification Sounds" and tap the notification you'd like to change, for example "New Orders Sound"
3. Select the "Custom MP3 File" folder, then the MP3 file you transferred to the tablet.
4. Tap "Save", then tap outside of the dialog box to return to settings.
4. Log out of the Cuboh app and log back in.
That's it, your new notification noise will be used for new orders!
Using a custom mp3 sound
Preparing the tablet
1. Plug the tablet into a computer using the provided USB cable.
2. Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap "Charging this device via USB - Tap for more options"
3. On the USB computer connection page, tap "Media Device - MTP", this allows your computer to transfer files to the tablet.
Preparing your computer
In order for your computer to be able to transfer files to the tablet, please download the Android File Transfer application, you can do so by using the link below.
Once the software is downloaded, install it as you would any other program on your Mac or PC.
Transferring and Configuring the MP3 file
You can use any notification sound you'd like as long as it is an MP3 file. Once you've selected one, complete the following steps.
1. Select the "Music" folder on Android File Transfer and drag the MP3 file into this folder.
Need a refresher on a certain setting? Check out this article on how to manage your settings on the Cuboh app!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team via email at email@example.com, via phone at 855-572-8264, or through the Live Chat icon on Cuboh.